- Excellent Venue - Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy, 2262 S. Arlington Road, Akron, OH 44319
- Format – Giant round robin events with 5-8 players per group with 4 advancing from each group. All matches are best 3 out of 5.
- Safety – Our goal is to give you the best tournament experience possible and keep you safe! Check out page 2 of the entry form for complete safety information. Masks are required when not playing. Each timeslot will be limited to 35 players.
- Experienced Tournament Staff – Nancy Dubina, Sam Dubina, Mike Boyd, and Samson Dubina (certified referee #15112).
- Professional Equipment – 800 Lux lighting, New Nittaku tables, Enlio rubberized flooring on all courts, white Nittaku Premium 3-star balls
- Rules – All USATT regulations apply; only USATT approved equipment; USATT dress code will be enforced – no white shirts or shorts. Players cannot enter 2 events with the same starting time.
- Payments – Wdeadline is Thursday, August 6th. All entries must be paid in full. Withdrawals through Thursday, August 6th will receive a refund. All payments must be received by midnight June 8. GC is gift card to the SDTTA Pro Shop –can be used for tournaments, lessons, equipment, etc. Second place gift cards are for $25. Semifinalist gift cards are for $10.
- Ratings – Ratings from 07/1/20 will be used will be used for eligibility. Updated ratings will be used for seeding purposes. Tournament staff may modify, combine, cancel events, and limit total entrants. Unrated players may enter any event but cannot advance from rated events; they can advance from the Open and receive prizes.
- Sponsors – Nittaku, Presper Financial Architects, Power Pong, Paddle Palace, Wil-Cut Engineered Abrasive Solutions, Akers Signs, and Red Roof
- Register – 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register… see blue boxes below
Register by Calling 330-949-9230
And paying with Credit Card over the phone
Mail a check to the SDTTA Academy address below…
2262 South Arlington Rd Akron, Ohio
Send a PayPal payment to tt@SamsonDubina.com