- Excellent Venue - Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy, 2262 S. Arlington Road, Akron, OH 44319
- FREE FOOD! – Saturday lunch and dinner will be provided FREE for all the players!
- Format – Giant round robin events with approximately 5-8 players per group with 4 advancing from each group. All matches are best 3 out of 5.
- Experienced Tournament Staff – Steve Graber, Josh Graber, Mike Boyd, Blake Cottrell, and Samson Dubina (certified referee #15112).
- Professional Equipment – 800 Lux lighting, New Nittaku tables, Enlio rubberized flooring on all courts, white Nittaku Premium 3-star balls
- Rules – All USATT regulations apply; only USATT approved equipment; USATT dress code will be enforced – no white shirts or shorts. Players cannot enter 2 events with the same starting time. Players who default, dump, or split will not receive prize money.
- Payments - Withdrawals through Saturday, April 10 will receive a refund. No refunds after April 10. All payments must be received by midnight April 10. Late entries may be accepted with late fee of $5 based on availability. Players earning $600 or more will be issued a Form 1099 and must provide required information. GC is gift card to the SDTTA Pro Shop –can be used for tournaments, lessons, equipment, etc.
- Ratings – Ratings from 03/1/21 will be used will be used for eligibility. Updated ratings will be used for seeding purposes. Tournament staff may modify, combine, cancel events, & limit total entrants. Unrated players may enter any event but cannot advance from rated events; they can advance from the Open & receive prizes.
- USATT Memberships – USATT memberships are available according to USATT schedule below.
- Sponsors - Samson Dubina TT Academy, Presper Financial Architects, Paddle Palace, Nittaku, Power Pong, Paddle Palace, CLS Studios, and Hampton
There are officially 4 ways to sign up for this tournament:
#1 Call Samson 330-949-9230 and register over the phone
#2 Go to www.Omnipong.com and register online
#3 Click the registration form below, print for the form, and mail it
#4 Stop by the Samson Dubina TT Academy today and register at the Pro Shop!
See you soon!