Yes, I'm selling my Toyota Camry. It is one of the best cars that I have ever owned. I love my car. But since I work from home now, it is unnecessary to have two vehicles, so I decided to sell it and keep our family van. If you have questions or would like to come take it for a test-drive, send me a Facebook message or e-mail me tt@SamsonDubina.com.
See you soon
2007 Toyota Camry
- 34 MPG Highway
- 5-Speed Manual Transmission
- 160,400 Miles
- New Struts
- New Clutch
- New Brakes
- New Gas Tank
- Tinted Windows
- AC Works Great
- Very Clean / Runs Well
- For the trunk, you need to use the car keys.
- There is a slight bit of rust near the rear fender (passenger side).
- There is some damage near the rear fender (driver’s side).
- The rear driver’s door sometimes doesn’t lock.
- Possibly needs oxygen sensor.
- The emergency brake isn’t hooked up.
- In the trunk, there is a slight drip when raining.
Come today and take it for a test-drive, you will be impressed!