Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy
Updated Safety Information (Updated Nov 30, 2020)
The Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy wants to give you the safest experience possible as you attend our daily events as well as are major events such as USATT tournaments and training camps. The SDTTA is continuing to work closely with their staff and guests to ensure that they are following recommendations and guidelines set forth by the CDC, State of Ohio, and the Ohio Department of Health regarding COVID-19 business functions. Recognizing that COVID-19 can still be a threat in the months to come, the SDTTA staff are working diligently to proceed in a cautious, but yet thorough manner in assessing the needs of our staff and guests. As state guidelines and recommendations continue to evolve, the SDTTA will continue to provide the most updated processes and administrative controls necessary to resume operations. This includes outlining necessary processes for dealing with future diagnosed cases, exposures, personnel, and customer concerns. Pandemic infectious disease outbreaks differ from both seasonal influenza and the common cold in that they are caused by a new virus to which people do not have immunity. The SDTTA is committed to monitoring illness within our local jurisdictions, communicate developing issues, and outline what procedures employees and guests should follow if they become ill. The SDTTA staff will continue to emphasize the importance of respiratory hygiene etiquette, proper handwashing practices, and the need for social distancing.
What You Can Expect From Us
- The Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy will be disinfected daily.
- Clean, disinfected Nittaku balls will be used for each match.
- Coach Samson will be giving announcements using a sound system so that the players can best understand the instructions without gathering together as a group.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each and every table in the facility.
- All coaches, practice partners, or employees must be healthy.
- All coaches, practice partners, and employees must complete a daily health check including temperature check upon arrival. All coaches, practice partners, and staff will maintain a 6’ distance from the students frequently wash hands and use hand sanitizer.
- All coaches and staff will not be allowed to attend if they have note been feeling well or have been in contact with anyone having COVID-19.
- All coaches and staff will be wearing masks 100% of the time. Practice partners will not be wearing masks while doing the exercises.
What We Kindly Ask of the Participants
- All players must change their shoes in the lobby area immediately upon entering the facility.
- All players must sign the health waiver daily (parents sign for minors).
- All players must get a daily temperature check at the facility entrance.
- All players must social distance 6’ apart and not change sides of the table.
- All players 10 and older must wear masks at all times off the table when staying indoors. Outdoor seating will be available. Masks are not required when outdoors and more than 6’ distancing is used.
- All players must refrain from physical touch (Handshakes and Fist Pumps).
- All players are encouraged to bring their own water bottle or purchase from the pro shop as the fitness room. Drinking fountain is closed indefinitely.
- All players are responsible for their own belongings as there will be no lost and found for an indefinite amount of time.
- No entry for those with a fever above 100.4, COVID-19 symptoms, recent contact with a COVID-19 patient, or anyone with a compromised immune system or chronic illness.
- It is recommended that persons more vulnerable or at-risk for COVID-19 as identified by the CDC-including those who are over the age of 65 or those who have chronic medical conditions-take extra precaution or refrain from use of the facility
- Occupancy limit is 80.
Policies and Guidelines are subject to change as directed by the CDC, State of Ohio, and the Ohio Department of Health regarding COVID-19 business functions. These policies and protocols are not intended to identify every possible hazardous situation, risk deficiency, code/legal violation, potential area of liability or violation of safe practices and no party shall rely upon this report as being a comprehensive identifier of each and every potential liability situation or assurance of compliance with any applicable law. Any personal data acquired, processed or shared by us will be lawfully processed in line with applicable data protection legislation.