Producing more spin is important for several reasons…
1. More spin will give you more ball control when pushing allowing you to keep your pushes shorter and sharper.
2. More spin will allow you to hit stronger loops even from a lower position.
3. More spin will allow you to hit more consistent smashes against a variety of lobbing types.
4. More spin will allow you to widen the court with angled curving serves, pushes, lobs, and loops.
5. More spin will allow you to more easily trick your opponent with varying the type and amount of spin.
Come to Columbus for the 12-year-old and under training camp and tournament!
Hopes Camp and Tournament (Ohio) USATT is trying to identify the most talented and hardest working young kids in the US. Therefore, they will be having an ITTF hopes training camp and tournament in Columbus, Ohio on April 20-22! This is an amazing opportunity! I would encourage all of my young students to attend! Coach Pieke from California will be the head coach and I'll be his assistant. Please enter this week to reserve your spot! Cost is $125 for 3 days (2 days training + 1 day tournament)
Here are the top 6 table tennis equipment questions
In this article, I’m going to give detailed answers 6 of the most commonly asked questions about table tennis equipment. Selecting the proper equipment is one of the best ways to maximize one’s potential.
Question #1 What are the advantages/disadvantages of carbon blades verses all wood blades?