- Excellent Venue - Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy, 2262 S. Arlington Road, Akron, OH 44319
- Format – Giant round robin events with 5-8 players per group with 4 advancing from each group. All matches are best 3 out of 5.
- Experienced Tournament Staff – Nancy Dubina, Sam Dubina, Mike Boyd, Blake Cottrell, and Samson Dubina (certified referee #15112).
- Professional Equipment – 800 Lux lighting, New Nittaku tables, Enlio rubberized flooring on all courts, white Nittaku Premium 3-star balls
- Rules – All USATT regulations apply; only USATT approved equipment; USATT dress code will be enforced – no white shirts or shorts. Players cannot enter 2 events with the same starting time.
- Payments - Withdrawals through Monday, June 8th will receive a refund. No refunds after June 8. All payments must be received by midnight June 8. Late entries may be accepted with late fee of $5 based on availability. Players earning $600 or more will be issued a Form 1099 and must provide required information. GC is gift card to the SDTTA Pro Shop –can be used for tournaments, lessons, equipment, etc.
- Ratings – Ratings from 05/1/20 will be used will be used for eligibility. Updated ratings will be used for seeding purposes. Tournament staff may modify, combine, cancel events, and limit total entrants. Unrated players may enter any event but cannot advance from rated events; they can advance from the Open and receive prizes.
- Sponsors – Nittaku, Presper Financial Architects, Newgy, Paddle Palace, Wil-Cut Engineered Abrasive Solutions, Akers Signs, and Red Roof
- Register – 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register…
Send a paypal payment to tt@SamsonDubina.com
Print and Mail the Entry form below
Call 330-949-9230 and register over the phone