America's Team Table Tennis Championship
May 26-27, 2018
Rockford, IL (1 hour West of Chicago)
This is your opportunity to compete in a premiere 4-Star tournament with excellent conditions! And play more matches at one of the lowest fees per match of any tournament! And have spectators (teammates) care about you and cheer for you! You need a team? We can find one for you.
- Hotel discount date ends this Friday, May 11. Please see below for the tournament hotel information.
- Finalizing teams until the deadline, the following players are looking to join a team or add players to their teams:
- 2050 rated junior
- 1900 player from India
- Two 1700 rated players
- 2250 player
- 700 rated adult player
- New teams are being created every day - Please let me know if you are interested.
- Remember that if you are able to compete on just one day, you can, by having your teammates cover for you when you are not there. Several teams with 4 or 5 players are doing this for this tournament.
- Please email me to help us complete teams. Thanks, Ed. email@example.com
- Tournament Hotel is the Sleep Inn for just $99 per night plus taxes. Free breakfast, free parking, free WiFi.
- Great restaurants nearby. Close to the bus terminal for Chicago O'Hare Airport. Bus website (runs hourly): https://www.govangalder.com/ Transportation to and from the bus terminal and the Tournament Hotel can be arranged - if set up with Ed in advance by email.
- We can arrange transportation from the Tournament Hotel to and from the Venue for Saturday and Sunday mornings but you must make advance arrangements with Ed Hogshead.
- Entry deadline with payment made is May 15 or when 48 teams register. Payment to be made in advance.
- Tournament ball is the Joola Flash 40+; Available here:
- Venue open Friday, May 25, from 5 pm to 10 pm for practice.
Entries limited to the first 48 teams to guarantee superb conditions and to keep the schedule on time.
Beautiful building with excellent lighting, plenty of space, wood floor, with all courts fully barriered. Restaurant on site with delicious food and cold drinks. Free parking. Free admission. Email me if you need a team. Thank you, Ed
Day One: Saturday, May 26, 9 AM to 9 PM. One preliminary round for division placement followed by division play
Day Two: Sunday, May 27, 9 AM to 7 PM. Division play & finals Rounds; Expect to play in 8+ rounds of competition
Eight to 10 teams for Divisions 2-6; 1st round is placement round; Round robin for subsequent rounds; Division 1 will consist of 6 to 8 teams with finals at 2 pm on Sunday
Swaythling Cup format with the best 5 out of 9 singles matches. Each team has 3 to 5 members with 3 playing in each round (A, B, & C and X, Y, & Z). Each team member plays up to 3 singles matches per round. Matches are 3 out of 5 games to 11 points
Event #3 on the USATT Midwest Circuit sponsored by Joola
Check out the current points leaders at www.usattMW.com
See links below to register or view the entry form.
Questions? Please contact Ed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also call me at 815.262.1868. THANK YOU!!
Now is the time to register!
For information and the entry form, go to