Great News! New Opportunity for you!
The Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy coaches are now offering coaching to students of the academy as well as players who are not students of the academy. Contact Samson Dubina for a list of options for you to receive tactical advice at your next event. Arrangements need to be made prior to the tournament. Payment is made at the conclusion of the event depending on how many matches you receive advice during the event.
Producing more spin is important for several reasons…
1. More spin will give you more ball control when pushing allowing you to keep your pushes shorter and sharper.
2. More spin will allow you to hit stronger loops even from a lower position.
3. More spin will allow you to hit more consistent smashes against a variety of lobbing types.
4. More spin will allow you to widen the court with angled curving serves, pushes, lobs, and loops.
5. More spin will allow you to more easily trick your opponent with varying the type and amount of spin.
Five New Additions to the Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy
In addition to visiting coaches and practice partners helping us with the summer camps, the Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy is happy to welcome both Mark Hendricks and Seth Pech to the coaching team at the Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy.
If you would like to schedule a lesson with Seth or Mark, please reach out to them directly...