NEW Samson Dubina TT Academy Rules:
1. Please sign-in and pay before playing.
2. This Academy is for the use of registered guests only.
3. Parents must sign-in and sign-out their kids at the check-in desk.
4. Non-marking indoor shoes must be worn.
5. No Horse-play.
6. Minors under 8 years old must be accompanied by a parent while in the SDTTA facility.
7. Minors under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent for the workout room.
8. No Alcoholic Beverages.
9. No Smoking in building or on premises.
10. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the building.
11. Please turn cell phones to silent or low ring.
12. Please do not bring cell phones or smart watches into the court during league play, tournaments, and lessons.
13. Borrowed and rented equipment must be purchased if damaged.
14. Consult your physician before starting any exercise.
15. No free-lance coaching, unless you have received written permission from SDTTA.
16. Be considerate of others and use the aisle ways when walking through the academy.
17. Bad language not allowed – especially religious exclamations of God and Jesus. (Exodus 20:7 You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.)
18. Understand that this is a Christian academy and league night will begin each week with a prayer and different Bible verse each week. (Colosians 3:17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.)
19. SDTTA reserves the right to regulate the type of clothing worn
20. Violation of rules may result in termination of membership
21. Be responsible. We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items - this also applies to your vehicle.
22. In case of emergency, dial 911.
23. Give us feedback! We love hearing from you!
24. Invite others! Inviting your friends and family members is the best way to help us grow!
Check out the list of new rules...