1. Please sign-in and pay before playing.
2. This Academy is for the use of registered guests only.
3. Parents must sign-in and sign-out their kids at the check-in desk.
4. Non-marking indoor shoes must be worn.
5. No Horse-play.
6. Minors under 8 years old must be accompanied by a parent while in the SDTTA facility.
7. Minors under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent for the workout room.
8. No Alcoholic Beverages.
9. No Smoking in building or on premises.
What is the main difference between ping pong and table tennis?
The main difference is the amount of spin produced. With the right strokes and modern equipment, an elite table tennis player can produce 8000 rpms. With a purple ping pong paddle from Wal-Mart, your Uncle Bill probably can’t produce any spin.
We are overjoyed to announce the NEW Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy will be the first official Nittaku Academy in the US!
· 15,000 Sq Ft Facility
· 800 LUX Lighting
· 20 Brand New Nittaku Tables
· Brand New Nittaku Barriers
· Gerflor Rubberized Flooring on All Courts
· Spacious Court Sizes
· Nittaku Pro Shop / Snack Bar
· Newgy Robot Training Available
· Workout Zone for Players and Parents
· Amazing Seating
· Parent’s Lounge
· FREE High Speed WIFI