1. Please sign-in and pay before playing.
2. This Academy is for the use of registered guests only.
3. Parents must sign-in and sign-out their kids at the check-in desk.
4. Non-marking indoor shoes must be worn.
5. No Horse-play.
6. Minors under 8 years old must be accompanied by a parent while in the SDTTA facility.
7. Minors under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent for the workout room.
8. No Alcoholic Beverages.
9. No Smoking in building or on premises.
What is the main difference between ping pong and table tennis?
The main difference is the amount of spin produced. With the right strokes and modern equipment, an elite table tennis player can produce 8000 rpms. With a purple ping pong paddle from Wal-Mart, your Uncle Bill probably can’t produce any spin.
We are overjoyed to announce the NEW Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy will be the first official Nittaku Academy in the US!
· 15,000 Sq Ft Facility
· 800 LUX Lighting
· 20 Brand New Nittaku Tables
· Brand New Nittaku Barriers
· Gerflor Rubberized Flooring on All Courts
· Spacious Court Sizes
· Nittaku Pro Shop / Snack Bar
· Newgy Robot Training Available
· Workout Zone for Players and Parents
· Amazing Seating
· Parent’s Lounge
· FREE High Speed WIFI
This year, we will be doing our best to support the table tennis clubs in Ohio. There are two primary ways we are trying to promote the clubs:
We have club details on our website with details about day/time/cost/location/contact information. Please check the info and confirm that it is correct. If you make any changes in the future, let me know so that I can keep it up to date...
Kenzie learning to loop backspin in ONLY 60 min!!!
They "say" there are no short-cuts in table tennis...
There are many short-cuts to improving the learning process on every skill! That is what we are all about... giving you the best possible training experience where you can learn every skill in a simple, proven, step-by-step approach!