1. Please sign-in and pay before playing.
2. This Academy is for the use of registered guests only.
3. Parents must sign-in and sign-out their kids at the check-in desk.
4. Non-marking indoor shoes must be worn.
5. No Horse-play.
6. Minors under 8 years old must be accompanied by a parent while in the SDTTA facility.
7. Minors under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent for the workout room.
8. No Alcoholic Beverages.
9. No Smoking in building or on premises.
Matthew 18:21-22 Then Peter came to Him and said, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? Up to seven times?” Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you, up to seven times, but up to seventy times seven."
This afternoon, I was reading this text and was struck by how much God has forgiven me. When we consider the amount of sin that we have done against God (and that he has forgiven us) we should be humbled and very willing to forgive others who have sinned against us.